Welcome to twofishe!
What is a cookie?
What information is collected?
How are cookies managed?
The cookies that are stored on your devices when you access our websites are designed by:
- Number19 Ltd, or on behalf of Number19 Ltd and are necessary to allow the proper functioning of the website;
- Third parties who participate with us in marketing programmes;
- Third parties who broadcast web banner advertisements on behalf of Number19 Ltd.
What are cookies used for?
Cookies are used mainly for the following:
- To remember information about you, so you do not have to provide it every time you visit us;
- To keep you signed in, across the same or different devices;
- To help us to understand how people are using our website, so that we can work to make them better;
- To help us personalise our websites by remembering your preferences and settings;
- To find out if our emails have been read and if you find them useful.
What kind of cookies do we use?
Cookies fall into a number of different categories, which are identified and described below:
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously.
Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features.
Performance cookies are used to understand and analyse the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors.
Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information and metrics on the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, and so on.
Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customised ads.
Other uncategorised cookies are those that are being analysed and have not been classified into a category as yet.
How do I manage my cookie preferences?
Cookie settings can be changed at any time by following the link that can be found at the foot of every page, or by clicking here:
What happens if cookies are disabled?
This depends on which cookies are disabled. In general the website may not operate properly if cookies are switched off.